Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Sewing Retreat

Since we had so much fun in January at our annual ASG retreat, I decided the Memorial Day weekend would be the perfect time for a mini-retreat here at the house.  I have several unfinished items to do, and of course there's always something new just beyond the horizon.  I think the theme for me will be placemats, though.  I have a set I'm working on for one niece for Christmas, the ones my sister pieced to bind, and another set she pieced for one of her daughters that will be ready to quilt.  I have a graduation quilt for a nephew that's coming along nicely and clothes for the granddaughters.  Should be a fun time.  There were to be four of us, but my friend Jane had a death in her family, so she's out of state.  We'll miss her!  I'll post pictures when I get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment