Monday, October 15, 2012

Much Needed Sewing Retreat

I had the most wonderful weekend!  I actually got to sew for three entire days.  I love being productive.  Oftentimes when I sew like this I'm working on one big project, but this time I actually worked on many different things.  I put rolled hems on six napkins and cut out six more to finish at home, free motion quilted six placemats and a matching square for the center of the table, cut out two sets of doll clothes and sewed them up except for buttons and buttonholes, cut out a long sleeved top for myself and sewed it up, cut out a top for daughter #2, wound bobbins for the quilting of my Christmas quilt my friend put on her frame and she quilted for me with her fantastic system and mostly had a lot of fun with my two sewing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment